Tuesday, June 28, 2011

COCICOCI

CociCoci is a beauty professional store which located at Bukit Bintang and MidValley. Its outlet in MidValley is newly open in June 2011. Therefore, I'm here to share what i got from CociCoci opening sales!

Yup shop again (smack me ><!!!)

There are five international brand in CociCoci:
E Essence
Empro
Sexy Girl
Oxygen
Doll Lash


This eyebrow pencil is a *star* product in CociCoci, produced by Empro (a Malaysia brand).
Mine is "Brown", a natural brown that i like and fit me the most.

The head is in triangular shape.
The sales girl demonstrate on her hand on how to draw a nice eyebrow
i found it quite easy after watching her demo,
 but it is quite hard for me to draw on my real eyebrow ><
oh goshhhhh! i dont know how to use it well
This is the eyebrow brush.
Ermmmmm, i'm thinking of selling off this eyebrow pencil.
(my bro just found my long-lost shiseido eyebrow pen =.= i got many eyebrow pen now)
Price can be nego ^^ leave me a comment here or email to
*just try my luck here*


Cleansing wipes from Essence, Made in Germany.
It is very worthy. 25 pieces for RM7.90
~ Best buy ~
o(^▽^)0



And lastly, here comes my lucky draw prize!!!
*a big clap for my luck and CociCoci*
I got this black and brown mascara which worth RM58.
Spend above RM50 and participate in this lucky draw.
This lucky draw promo already ended (sorry that i only update now :p)

Urghhhhh the pic quality is bad ><
Cuz my phone is old already, don't complain (╯3╰)



Oh yaya what i wanna tell you is my dusty pink blazer
Bought from Reverie daydream, a blogshop owned by a cute blogger.
The blazer is quite loose and a lil big for me (luckily the shoulder fit well),
but i just love it so much!
Wear it to office and quite a lot people spot it :)

Waiting for Reverie next update.....^^




That's all for today update.
Will update more and soom :)




Luv,
Babybee

No comments:

Post a Comment