Thursday, June 9, 2011

Moo Cow @ the garden



All pictures in this post are from google images*
Dont scold me for stealing pic, just sharing :)

Hey guys! I'm here to talk about the frozen yogurt that i like recently 
~Moo Cow Frozen Yogurt~
Yes, MC provides few flavours of fresh yougurt with a variety of toppings!
I tried the new flavour, honey lime (forgot the exact name), with strawbery as topping.
If i'm not mistaken, the price for one is around RM10.90.

I love this shirt alot!
Moooooo~~


Get your Moo Cow yogurt at the garden.
It is located beside Fong Lye restaurant :)


Even the tissue Moo is cute!
A must try dessert 






That's all for this post.
Bye bye ^^

1 comment:

  1. I love Frozen Yogurt!!!
    I tried once in Kansas City during Spring Break, it was exxxxtremely NICE!!!
    I will visit to Kansas City again because of that, of course to visit my friends there as well... xD

    ReplyDelete