Saturday, June 25, 2011

Chic POP ♥ Street Market 8.


Hello peeeeeeople !
Bee had a great shopping day yesterday @ Chic pop street market 8.
So looking forward for the 9th on 20th August, I will definitely attend again =]
RingRing~~~ brought along my cute friend Shiyi.
She doesnt wanna take pic with me as she said she look "terrible" after shopping.
Haha she is pretty *seriously*, show her pic next time.

We shop crazily :p
lunch at 4pm cuz we totoally forgot our stomach




Let's the pictures below tell how awesome chip pop 8 is:







Here come our favourite shop Beanipet

ALL the pretty stuff are handmade by the pretty lady boss JunMei
Every single item is one and only in the world
You may email the lady boss for customization :)
I heart "Beanipet" so much!!!




TAADANG~~~~
Wardrobe happy but wallet sad again =.=
~ Shiyi and me bought the same dotty skirt ~



"RUBY" bag

The gold word seems like "R.U.B.Y" so we named it ruby bag

No comments:

Post a Comment