Friday, June 17, 2011

Orangie ♥


"Give me a kiss"

"♥  Muackkkkkie "

o(*⌒▽⌒*)o

The expression on two oranges make me *smile*
too CUTE!


Currently, i'm addicted over the sunny colout----ORANGE ! I want most of my things in orange, i feel warm and lively when using or wearing orange stuff, that's true.


Description of orange based on psychological view:
"Orange is a power color. It is one of the healing colors. It is said to increase the craving for food. It also stimulates enthusiasm and creativity. Orange means vitality with endurance. People who like orange are usually thoughtful and sincere. Lady luck's color is orange."


Let's look at some awesome outfit in my favourite colour *heart*.








I had bought the colourful skirt (the middle) from Like Igloo @ RM45.
It's not orange but coral *teehee* a similar colour with orange lol... I like bright colour, make me feel energetic =)


Okie dear all! that's all for today update ^^

Stay tuned as i'll blog on this weekend



Love,
Babybee

1 comment: