Tuesday, June 7, 2011

First week Internship

Hello dear all..... it has been quite a long time since last post :p
I'm just too too too busy for last week and dont even have time to blog.
But finally, I'm here again! yeah~ Gonna tell about my first week in the M'sia capital.


this picture is blur but it's the only pic i took in these few weeks

I didn't make up during the first week
still not used to the working life and running out of time
 (not able to catch the bus sometimes and have to take taxi to work ><)

When my mum saw me walked out from the lift,
she said: it is weird to see people working at the garden without make up.
*haha*
okie emhmmmm i put on light make up start from the second week.

And,
I'm managing my time well now *teehee*

To be honest, I love my job very much as it is my interest and my boss & supervisors are nice.
My job is to read the news everymorning, print out those related to economy and discuss with my supervisors. We exchange opinion and of course, i learn alot through this. It's just like a interesting lecturer section.
Erm....i think i have to submit a final report 4 months later and present it.
It gonna be a big challenge for me but people like hard work, don't we?


I spent like a lot during the first week in KL.
How to stay calm when you see the word "SALES" everyday? I have to work all along from north court to south court to work everyday.
My wallet become skinny and skinny everyday when i passed by the mall and saw the stupid "Sales" word.
Aikssss >.<

Back to the topic, let's the pictures tell you about my first week in RAM *^^*
The working environment is pretty good and i like it!









I got the chance to attend seminar with Dr Yeah

Other than that, i also had lunch with Bank Negara economist, bankers from Japan and my colleagues.
Wow what a great network building!
This is great right?


I learnt alot during these few weeks, learn how to work, how to communication, how to cook and so on....
It gonna be a great learning experience for me. I hope more good things will come!


Received my salary today


Sad case is.............
My left leg is bruise and hurt
knock on a wooden chair T.T
 >pain<



It's bed time now 10pm
I have a healthy lifestyle

Visit me more often dear all~

 
 
 
 
 
 
Luv,
Babybee






2 comments:

  1. Get paid for reading newspaper and chatting with your boss? Your internship is just awesome! xD
    And the salary, RM500 for 9 days? Not bad...
    Nvm, you work hard, and then shop harder! Wahaha~

    ReplyDelete
  2. 好像很有趣的样子~
    差不多又要年中大减价啦~
    看来你的小皮包要更小一些咯~
    加油 N 照顾自己 呀~

    ReplyDelete