Friday, July 8, 2011

~Weekly update~

Jeng Jeng......It's time to write something at here otherwise my bloggie will be covered by spider web huh.

I'm just too lazy to take pictures and update so frequent. The main reason is I LOOK REALLY BAD now!
Parents said i look so skinny (they are so worried ><''') and the boy asked [Where is your eyes?] when he saw me without the magical contact lens.

Oh well, i just dont wanna over-rely on the magic things and wanna look more natural. I CANNOT wear the big lens forever, so better to say =bye bye= to it earlier and get used to my so called natural eyes.



Time flies. I have been working aka training in RAM for one and a half months. Woottsssss~ I'm ENJOY and LEARN a lot in RAM!
*Update* I got two new colleagues this week. One is economist and another one is trainee.
Our group is getting bigger and of course "noisier" now (Teeheee~~)



Few of my MMU friends keep on posting on facebook ---- how i wish i could go back to MMU
But for BEATRICE, I wish the 4-months won't end so soon~

But though, I miss my mum's dishes, my bed, my toilet, my family, my friends and the boy!


*Serious hmmmmm*
It's time for me to plan my future, wanna do working holiday and further my study in US (still in planning stage ^^).......I dont do a proper and detail plan always, cuz things will change after a second, so a simple plan is good enough, as long as i got the direction.




It's 12:20am now. It's bed time


~ Goodnight dear all ~





Luv,
BabyBee

1 comment:

  1. U wanna come to US?! When and which state? xD

    Take care and hav fun~ =]

    ReplyDelete