Saturday, April 23, 2011

Short or Long??


Busy with assignments and looking for room (internship)
Imma most probably will stay in University Tower.
Heard before?


Ouhhhh......My hair is damn messy and naughty now.
I'm quite fed-up when i wake up in the morning, facing into the mirror and see my troublesome hair~
It's at the shoulder-length now, so called "dont know how" length


I love Hebe's short hair   ♥  I cut my hair this short during form 6


  Here comes the sexy and sweet Lena  

Love her style to the max.
erm....i think i will be the copycat if i wanna keep my hair long (^*^)



Tell me that i look better in short hair or long hair. ^___^

Hope you have a nice weekend  



Luv,
Beatrice

3 comments:

  1. u used to looks great n cute n pretty in short!!!!

    but , i wish to see you in long! coz i never seen before ma bea...:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello weng and Abigail: I'll keep my hair long ^^ visit my blog more often as i'll blog more. thankiew and take care dear =)

    ReplyDelete