Tuesday, May 3, 2011

5th Month in 2011

Hello May ♥ ♥ ♥ 

It's time to write diary at this little lovely place.
My girlfriends leave me comment and message, they want me to keep my hair long.
Okie deal !
decide to keep it longer   will take more pictures and share at here.




oh ya, have you watched this?


^___^ I sat in front of the TV on 3pm sharp. (Busybody and curious *blush*)

She loves him more than he would ever know. He loves her more than he would ever show.
(Copy from SimpleLoveTweet)

Share this love quote with boy who found his lovely princess and girl who found his charming prince

Love is like a fairy tale. Belive this.

Happiness is always in your hand.
Grab it when it is lying in your hand and heart.
Do not enlarge the weaknesses, but, enlarge the bright side.
Everyone can be a lovely angel if you learn how to appreciate.

Spread your love and make this world a warm place.

♥  


I'm excited for every single thing that is going to happen in May.

Final Exam---10May~12May

Internship---start from 23 May

His happie birthday---27 May (I already chose the present *wink*)


Hope that i can save more $ during internship.
Wanna get some present for parents and brother ^^ and for my shopping too!

*Got my house key last Sunday, staying in University Tower*





Dearie Cynthia is coming back next month.
Miss her so much and looking forward to meet her (^,^)



Will update more often, visit me again ya~


Luv,
Beatrice

2 comments:

  1. yeah, keep it long long long... i wanna see bea in long hair :D

    btw, university tower quite famous o! i heard of it before. :) nice view too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup UT has a nice view ^^ Have a nice day too KiKi~ i'll keep my hair long. visit me again ya!

    ReplyDelete