Sunday, May 15, 2011

Bloom with happiness ♥


I'm gonna end my studies in Uni very soon....
Will be graduate in February 2012.
╭(╯^╰)╮
I will miss all my schoolmates very very much



Two-zero-one-two will not be the end of the world
I still have lots of things in my To-do list.
Give me 20 years more please~ :p


Though, i'm super duper excited for the coming internship.
I got an opportunity to work in a company which fits my interest
Treasure everything, everyday 
Hope that i'll have a good time with my new roommate too
Will upload after everything is settled down
Stay tuned & catch up with me!



Day after final exam

Pre-celebration of Sis Peng's 21st birthday  

Thanks my mummy fetching us to Pavilion and One-U
Buy her "Sticky" Happy birthday candy and Sushi Zanmai lunch 
*I look bad that day because imma just finished exam, exhausted*





After the pre-celebration, imma meet up with high school mate in the night
*superwoman on that day (^.^)*

Received a redish card on that day too
My classmate is getting married on this coming June
He is the first one in our class, we all are so super excited for his wedding.


Had a great day

13.05.2011


No comments:

Post a Comment