Wednesday, May 4, 2011

All about Scallop

This scallop is not the one living in the sea.
It look like this!


TOPSHOP 
everyone is crazy over topshop's scallop design
I love it too!!!




UDC
I found this nice scallop sky blue top from UglyDucklingCloset.
RM46

I wanna get more scallop design's jacket, shirt, pants and........MORE!


Love this scallop jacket but i worry that it will be too big for me
=.=''''




I love to do online shopping as i can get unique design at a relatively lower price.
Tips for online shop: Look carefully, think twice and stay calm :D


My advice---do not purchase those super cheap things through online shop.
I had few bad experience >~<
Cheap=bad quality !


Dodo Top
RM51
I purchased this Dodo top too :)
Love it at the first sight


 Exam is around the corner.
Gonna tie myself in front of the study table
Information system is the subject i afraid the most, no idea on those IT terms
Do my best!!!


~Good luck dear all~
        

No comments:

Post a Comment