Thursday, April 14, 2011

░ It's my life ░

Imma quite depress yesterday =(
My brain was not functioning well....so called 'think-too-much'

Stressful stupid face

Things not going well btw me and the king *sob sob*
keep on saying "no no no" to me....
Why cant he be more supportive towards my choice, my everything
I'm not a ten years old lil girl anymore.
People need to grow, so do i.
I need to grow up by following my own way, i'm the one who know what i want.
You can only be the guardian but not the king of my life.
Stop it dad
I'm not doing anything bad thing but to explore more in a safety compound


You maybe worried coz you love me, and i do know that i'm important to you.
I may be stubborn, but, at least i gonna learn something without ur protection.
Dont always think the negative side, try to think positively, it may help.
I dont know why some parents can give enough freedom to their children but you cant
What i see is they are not bad apple, but enjoying their life in a more independent way.


I got to say that: i know and think of the consequences before i do anything
Eventhough the ending may not be that good, but i deserve it, i'll treat it as an experience
Life is not a fairy tale.
I always think twice before making any decision.
Once the decision is made, i won't give up easily.



Parents should have faith on the children they brought up and educated.


ok that's what on my mind.
Just wanna express my thought.
I dont think much teenager will face the same problem as me.
I'm the weirdo ><




Finished
Sorry if this post make you feel boring and dull
~Bye~



2 comments:

  1. Dont worry, freedom is never granted for free,
    It will only come to you when you fight for it.

    Life is a problem solving process.
    there must always be a way to untie the knot...
    just keep it up and have a little faith.

    ReplyDelete
  2. KwEkK^Y: You are right.I think i'm ready to go through this process now....Life without barriers is bored. think and act positively ^^

    ReplyDelete