Saturday, April 9, 2011

░ 09.04.2011 ░

Goodbye Holidays & Hello busy life



Next week is gonna be a super duper busy week (>3<)'''


To-do-list for next week:

1. Interview with payfong high school.
    we are doing this for a subject's assignment, operation management.
    going back to my high school, gonna visit the junior and my teachers (teeheeee~)

2. Exam and quiz
    One exam and one quiz only =.=

3. Handmade a birthday card for my granny :)
    13th April is my lovely granny's 70 birthday!
    Going to handmade a birthday card to her, i think granny will be happy when she receive my card ♩♪♫♬



Order this vintage rabbit necklace from that little box (jipaban)
Saw it @ RM49 at Midvalley but i got it for RM27 only
Great deal !



That's all for today.
Mask-ing time now

Dessert post coming soon
stay tuned




~thanks for reading~



Have a nice day!




No comments:

Post a Comment