Thursday, April 7, 2011

░ My internship ░



Aloha!

Babybee is here to talk about my internship.

I got a chance to work at RAM Holdings for 4 months which start from end of May
It gonna be a greatest experience in my life
I'm thankful and will do my best for sure!!!


Wanna know more about RAM?
"RAM Holdings is a leading provider of independent credit research and advisory services. Our forte is in the provision of unparalleled insights into the Malaysian bond market – to help guide our clients’ decision-making processes – and also in other value-added services that complement their requirements."

Visit the official website: http://www.ram.com.my



The Garden South Tower

The place I work

Oh ya, I pay a visit to RAM on last Tuesday.
A warm welcome from Ms. Kristina.
Yea, she is a helpful, friendly and confidence young lady.
(Honestly, i'm quite admire her, like the way she talk)


I saw my working desk on that day too (A flower was placed on the pc :D)


Wow, there's also a library in the office, RAM is doing economic research as well so a library is needed for information collection.


Besides, staff can also play table tennis beside the pantry
 (I will try it ^^)



I'm looking forward for it!



I hope that you are happy for me too






 

No comments:

Post a Comment