Wednesday, April 13, 2011

♥ Blinkie eyes ♥


A warm H.E.L.L.O. from Bee!


Phew~ finally i have time to update my blog.... wanna keep it up-to-date so I'M HERE

Thankiew for everyone who viewing my blog.
Reached 1000 clicks in one month.
It's a good result for an unfamous and normal blogger like me.
I'm trying to be an active blogger recently....and hope that i can stay actively ^_^

Gonna share my thought at here tomorrow after my quiz
Things do not go smooth, somehow =.=
Ok stop the upset topic and get back to today's topic



wanna know how to get blinkie eyes?
Look here.

Mua contact lens 
     
My new contact lens make my eyes round and big like goldfish eyes (Yea really that big!)
CL is from "Blincon" sweetie Grey (Blincon CL can be wore for 3 months, but i only wore for 2 months and that's the max for me) ---->i don't wanna go blind @@

I like this kind of dolly CL coz i dont have to put any eye makeup after wearing them.
Save lot of time cha~
However, i won't be wearing the dolly adorable things after next pair as i wanna take good care of my eyes.
The oxygen level of colour CL is much lower than normal CL; and, the colour maybe goes into ur eyeball if you bought the cheap stuff... >.<
But so far, Blincon is reliable and you can only purchase them from optometry. No worries. :)

***Don't wear more than 8 hours (especially colour CL).
      Wash the CL properly before soaking them in the solution.
      Put some eyedrops when you feel your eyeballs are dry.

1 comment:

  1. I'm thinking of getting my new Blincon next week :) Thanks to this nice review (n_n)y

    ReplyDelete