Wednesday, August 3, 2011

what about now?

Hey guys, what are you all doing at this moment?
Missing the loves one, arguing with your neighbour or just sitting there and doing nothing

I just messed up everything >< that's a sad case huh



I thought i have grown up, to a caring and easy-going person than before.
But i think i have not reach that step.
I dont want people who dont cherish my effort.



The world keep on moving and nothing will change. Only my thought and feeling will change when time goes on.


I need to breath, a deep breathe. It's too hard for me, i'm suffering.
Feel bad and feel helpless.



Never ever take everyone for granted.
When you meant it, prove it.
No one is worth for your tears and your cruelty.
Treat people nicely like how you wish to be treated.


It's late now. that's all for this messy post :D
I'm fine and the world will still spinning.
Goodnight!

2 comments:

  1. i am also having emo and bad feelings these few days, in fact, months...=(

    ReplyDelete
  2. bee~~ im all ears.. or in fact, im all eyes to c wat u type.. xD

    message anytime yea^^/ always around to lend a hand and sometimes a piece of mind.. =)

    ReplyDelete