Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Selling off my things ~^^~

Hi guys, how are you doing recently?




Imma here to sell my things (-i need money-) ooops!



1. First of all, *URGENT!* i need to sell my bus ticket to someone who need it. I know there is a demand for this ticket!

***Friday (26/8/2011); KKKL; From KL~Malacca; RM12; 5.30pm

For close friend, sms me if you want. For reader, send an email :)





2. ZARA Inspired Colourful Skirt



I wore it twice only, let go @ RM30




3. Jeans high-waist pant

For jean size 25-26, Label size S.
Wore for once only, it's nice but i wanna buy a black so willing to sell this :D
Let go @ RM30




4. Dodo top

Love this top at the first sight but it doesnt look good on me *sad*
Let it go @ RM50
Brand new!!




oKAY finish typing, off to bed, goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment