Sunday, August 21, 2011

Saturday Fun

My roomate----Tricia



Hello people, lazy Bee has finally came here and upate!



Wooooo.....i had a great Sunday and also Friday night.
Spend these two days with my friendsssss.
It's good to be with your friends.
Play and chit-chat and EAT!

Friday
I went for Thai food at look out point on Friday night.
The food was delicious, the place was nice and the people are funny :D
Went with my secondary classmate~
We all went back with a full stomach and big smile on face.



Saturday
Yey, shopping day!
Went to chic pop 9 in the morning (See what we bought XD)


My favourite of the day: Leopard Clutch ♥


~Adidas Cap~




Just finished "cheese steamboat" with Tricia
A lazy Sunday for me :D


Gonna enjoy myself--->tomorrow is working day ^^



Goodnight readers! have a nice weekend!






Love,
Babybee


No comments:

Post a Comment