Monday, August 1, 2011

01.08.2011

Hello people!


Prefer me in straight or big wave hair? ( ゚ヮ゚)





It's first of August today, received my pay cheque *wink*
-A new trainee came in today :) she is young and cute-

-Internship still have two months to go, well, i feel like i'm a working young adult rather than a trainee now *hohoho*-




~ Advertisement time ~
[ ROOM FOR RENT!!! ]
Me and my roomate will be moving out at the end of Sept
If you are looking for a place at Petaling Jaya, please leave a msg to me


-University Tower is located at the opposite of Hospital University.

-5Minutes walking distance from University Malaya (PJ gate)




That's all for today update
^_^


~Love the earth~


Love,
BabyVBee

Love my big wave curl hair
 

1 comment:

  1. I actually prefer straight hair, but wave looks good to you also...
    Enjoy and take care~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete