Sunday, March 13, 2011

Oh my Weekend







Call me Miss sunshine

Spend a nice time on Sat & Sun with the loves one.
~Family and "sai peng"~
oooopsss sai peng is the new nickname of my boyfie. His bro is "dai peng"


Boyfie's brother and his girlfie visited Malacca for two days and we cari makan together. 
wooooh, our stomach really surrendered. So fullllllll!!!!!
I think I gained weight :)

Went to kampung alai, bunga raya "c ham", dim sum and coconut milk shake. 
They are so nice and i did enjoyed makan makan with them



And the most important thing is I'm so so happy that baby will bring me to meet his bro. 
A big sunshine smile is on my face recently. He makes me smile like a princess (n.n)




Daddy and mommy is preparing the dinner right now~
"Cheese Prawn Bee Hoon" 


End here. 


Luv, 
Beatrice 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment