Tuesday, March 15, 2011

♥ Hydrating your Skin ♥

I'm here to introduce my favorite skin care products


 ♥ Hada Labo ♥

I have been using it for one year, and it's really work well on me!
Loyalty user and fans. Yes, I am.
Drink more water if you want ur skin soft like baby's :)
 
*I found out that HL is maybe only work well on dry skin type but not oily skin type*

"One drop locks an Ocean"
Hada Labo has delivered its promise, it did moisture my skin to the max. 
Honey boy likes to touch my cheek.
*shy*
He said my face is soft like baby's ass. 

Thanks to Hada Labo ♥ 
These are the three products that steal my heart

Hada Labo AHA/BHA Exfoliating Face Wash 
inspired by the smoothless and delicateness of an unshelled egg, this “eggquisite” cleanser contains AHA/BHA to gently exfoliate skin and refine skin’s texture for visibly clear, smooth and radiant skin. 
Rating: 4/5
Price: Affordable :)

Hada Labo SHA Moisturizing Lotion 
formulated with Super Hyaluronic Acid which instantly hydrates skin and helps preserve its optimum moisture balance. Super Hyaluronic Acid is proven to have twice the moisture retention capacity of the renowned Hyaluronic Acid( 1gram holds up to 6litres of water ), allowing your skin to stay hydrated and smooth all day long. After cleansing, gently pat lotion on the face. Its hydrophilic nature helps lock in moisture as it penetrates into the deepest layer of your skin to nourish from within. See the difference with a moisturized, radiant and crystal-clear skin! I'm using my third moisturizing lotion now ;p
Rating: 5/5
Price: RM40.90

Hada Labo SHA Mousturizing Milk 
gives deep moisturisation and conditions skin to become smoother, softer and more richly hydrated.
I got my first HL moisturizing milk from a bestie. She's oily skin type so this doesnt not work on her skin.
But, it work awesomely on my baby's ass. hu la la (^.^)
Rating: 5/5
Price: RM55.90


Awesome Hydration with Affordable Price
~♥ ♥~
Honey boy is using HL moisturizing lotion too.  [^_^]


Luv,
Beatrice

No comments:

Post a Comment