Tuesday, March 29, 2011

░ Choco Cookies ░



Enjoying the fun of blogging recently


I found out my readers/visitors are not solely from Malaysia, some of them are from Canada, U.S., U.K., Russia and etc.......

Hope that all of you like and enjoying my bloggie, it's all about sharing :)

I'll brush up my english writing skill *promise*, as i know it's not good enough :p

And please do leave me comment and or say Hello to me by leaving a msg at the chatbox at your right hand side thankiew



Last but not least,
Nice to meet you !




Babybee had a nice weekend ^___^


I baked chocolate cookies, yippie :)


This is my first try. Surprisingly, cookies are taste nice but a lil bit hard.
It's time to train my teeth! Teehee~




[Betty Crocker] from USA.
Saw this brand in my brand management notes =] 

Bought from Jusco.
Just follow the instruction behind.
(It's quite easy actually, just need to add in vegetable oil and water and eggs)





*The actual cookies' colour is darker than the picture shown*

Failed in shaping T.T
My heart shape turn out to be round.
Try it again next time and intend to let my friends try it.
Do you want? :)



Here comes the card i did for honey boy.
I think he'll will like, i spent one hour on it 





Leave me comments
thankiew

No comments:

Post a Comment