Saturday, March 26, 2011

░ Hello ░


Say Hi to the angel BB
 the wings are cute.

This post is about ME
An intro, hope that u will like it


IMMA.....

1. i'm ANIMAL LOVER
I love all kind of animal  except insects (urghhh lizard, cockroach get out >,<
i kept my first pet at the age of 1, two tortoises.

Erm, i also kept rabbit, fish, doggy, hamster, iguana and birdie.

Watching animal planet has become part of my life.

My kiddie dream was working at ZOO. haha =D


2. i'm BRAVE
i have to say i'm brave to take any challenge.

Was the leader for a big event, wasn't perform well but at least i'm brave to take all the responsibilities and didnt step down and nvr think of that. So dont simply judge me or talking nonsence as u *maybe* dont have the gut to do so ok.

However, there are three things i'm afraid of >~<
1. ghost
2. my dad
3. the sweetiepie boyfie



3. i'm IMPATIENCE
well well well, i'm a person who cannot WAIT.
i want everything done faster, quicker and also perfect.
i am able to make fast decision, especially when doing assignment or during discussion.



4. i'm SKINNY, nope (shake head)
"oh my god, why so thin?!" i heard this statement for few hundred times in my life.
i'm not that thin actually, 43kg 157cm.
ppl may think than i'm thin is because of my face has not much flesh.
My face is very small, just like the size of ur palm only.
my legs and arms are fat, believe or not.



5. i love to SMELL things
This is my weird habit.
i like to smell my nail, oh gosh.
haha, i can recognize perfume, shampoo, body lotion and body gel.
I'm able to spell out the brand they used by smell smell.

Yea my nose is sensitive like a doggy nose. Honey boy say so ^_^
and, i like to smell his hand too *weird*



6. i hate LIAR
Please don't tell me white lie eventhough i know that u r not meant to hurt me.
telling me lie is just wasting my time.
Tell me the truth!


7. i keep my NAIL short & clean *always*
I'm wearing contact lenses so keep my finger nail short is a must.
i hate to see the dirt and dust in my nail so just CUT them short will do~
my 20 nails are always clean, no worries, yippie :D



8. my sleeping habit
ok i know only kid will hug their doll when sleeping
but i still do so =.=
i cant sleep without bolster and doll
i have few dolls in my bed and some of them have accompanied me for almost 20 years *wow wow wow*


9. IMMA friendly, like me if u willing to do so.
i'm not pretty but i'm friendly and easy-going.
Treat me good and i'll treat u better, i'm sweet <3
i'm also a good listenner, my bestie like to share their happiness and sadness with me.
Sharing is what i like to do and i would like to hear your story too. ^^

I support world peace and do recycle all the time.
Save the earth, everyone can do it!


End of this post.
Thanks for reading and hope u will like it.
Remember to switch off the light by tonight 8.30-9.30pm *Malaysia*




Stay tuned.
I'll update more and soon.


 Leave me comment, ok?
=]



2 comments: