Friday, January 15, 2010

░ A meaningful phone call from WWF ░

Bee just received a call from WWF Malaysia....wooo^^ feel so surprise and happy =)
The call was to thank me for joining the "saving turtle campaign" (however i am not sure how i join that cause...mayb is through facebook) 
The caller is a girl and is quite nice ~~~ she told me that i can become a volunteer to save the animal & environment and told me something about the turtle and what WWF had done to save them ^___^ really a happy chatting~








See full size image WWF logo


What does WWF stand for?

WWF stands for World Wide Fund For Nature. It was formerly known as the World Wildlife Fund but adopted its current name to show that it also works on other environmental issues, and not just wildlife. 
WWF's ultimate goal is to build a future where people live in harmony with nature.


And also, I already have my WWF passport (^^) u can also have yours by logging in http://passport.panda.org/yourpassport/profile.cfm


If there is a chance, i wish that i can join the activities organised by WWF as i know that become a volunteer is what i wanna do and have to do. That is my dream since i was a kid. I love animal & the earth and hope that i can do something to make the world better. 
And hope u can join me 


2 comments:

  1. I will support u all the time...
    Fight 4 ur dream, just because it was ur dream!
    Hope ur dream will come true 1 day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks wanyun=)
    haha i will fight for my dreamssss...
    and hope u too!
    good luck dear~

    ReplyDelete