Monday, January 4, 2010

♡ My Lovely......family member ♡

"Family"~~~Father And Mother I Love You
this is the word i love the most... it is a meaningful, powerful and beautiful word to me

                                          daddy....beatrice.....mummy


                                          Beatrice and younger brother
                                          


tortoise..........is also my family member
i love tortoise very very much and already kept many different types of tortoise in my life
here are some of the pictures of my cutie ♡ ♡ ♡  




  this is my tortoise's baby, born in my house (Made in Malaysia)
  really a tiny one..........so so cute!!!


dont forget to say I LOVE YOU to the one u loved and everyone must LOVE the world too.....




really hope that i can build a home sweet home with the right person in the future
a wooden house, a pair of adorable kids, a lot of animals and .................=)
i am just a girl who like to dream~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment