Sunday, October 16, 2011

Turning to 20 next month

Stay real and cool, no matter where you are and what happen to you. 



I'm turning 20 next month, a young adult. 
It is kinda different, have to be more responsible to my action and thought. 
Thank the earth mum for providing me a good environment, and my mum for raising me up with love. 


I will live by following my own way and my heart. 
I believe that i can create happiness to everyone that near and far away from me :)




See the uneven colour of my hair? 
No worry, i colour them into dark brown (^^) teehee.



Here is ruby, the naughty but lovely bunny that belong to me and him.
 I'll upload more of her cute picture in next post.
She is an abnormal rabbit cuz eat too much and like to follow people.

Her nose will turn to "orange" after drinking carrot juice. *cutie pie*






That's all for this post. 
Class start tomorrow [^^] All the best to me and my classmates. 






No comments:

Post a Comment