Tuesday, October 18, 2011

18102011

I woke up early to update my blog
Got the blogging mood suddenly *huhz* 



START the life that printing lecturer notes, attending classes, doing assignments and look around for exam tipsss. 

HOPE that i can take more picture with my uni-mates, have more fun time with them and build up some good memories *dont have much good memories here, to be honest*


See this handmade necklace (0.0)v

This is currently my favourite necklace, got it from a handmade shop at SS2.
Moooo~~~~ cute cow!
One of the birthday present for me and from me :)



Oh have you noticed that the weather is quite crazy recently?
It was so hot yesterday afternoon then it rains suddenly =.= i got sick after that. 
And, the most terrible thing is my FACE ruined by the weather >,< and because of i changed facial products.


Hada Labo is still my Love (^_^) gonna save money and get you before end of the year 
*Yup save save save*
 
I LOVE HADA LABO set

No comments:

Post a Comment