Sunday, February 19, 2012

Thanks for the lesson

Hi to those who are reading this. 


Basically, I'm at the downstream of my life but no worry, good thing will definitely come after the bad thing. I believe.


Had serious argument these few days, people make me sad and i make people sad too. 


I decide not to go US for working holiday anymore, but i will definitely go there for vacation. 
This decision is partly made my my dad and i'm glad that i do not go also. 
Found out something before going this. It's really bad. I can't imagine what will happen if i insist on going. 


Sometimes, you should give up on something which has no "future" investment value. 


Read some quotes today and I feel better after reading, so SHARE with you all. 

1. Find someone who can change your life, not just your relationship status. 
(( I will always remember this ))

2. Even if you push them away, people who truly love you will always choose to stay. 
(( I wonder....but definitely won't happen on me so smile for the past ))

3. There's one thing that everybody wants to feel: to be loved, without seemingly begging for it.
  
((TRUE!))

4. If a man wants you, nothing can keep him away. If he doesn't, nothing can make him stay. 
((Apply on Woman also)) 

5. Its sad how things slowly change, the one person who used to mean the world to you seems like the person you now know the least. 
(( Nothing will last forever))

6. Sometimes, when you give up on someone, it’s not because you don’t care anymore. It's because you realize that they don’t. #SLT
(( Sound so erhmmmm ))

7. We can always forgive the people who hurt us, but sometimes, it's not that easy to forget what they did. 
(( Hurt will gone but scar will stay forever ))

8. God knows who belongs in your life & who doesn't. Trust His plan & let go. 
(( Yes, let it be ))





---End---

1 comment:

  1. Be strong and cheer up girl,
    family and friendship do last (nearly) forever. ^_^

    Hopefully you're not coming to US during summer break (May-August),
    I'm probably going back to MY during that time...
    Hope to see you guys in MY... =]

    Take care~

    ReplyDelete