Saturday, January 14, 2012

DIY Double Mask

Hello all, 

this is my first time writing a "step by step" post. 

Bear with me if you think i'm bad in this :P

My skin is getting worse since i back from KL, so sad about this.
I so wanna get back my fair skin, come back to me please. 
There is no free lunch, so WORK HARDER to get my doi doi skin back. 



Step one: Face scrub 



Step Two: Massage your nose then get rid of blackhead and whitehead. 

I'm using remover massage oil from Nature Republic. 
Got it at around RM20 only. 
Massage it on your nose for 3 minutes before you 'poke' your blackhead. 



Step Three: Apply Tube Mask.
SnoWhite Mask from Clinelle. 
Can be used up to 10 times on my small face. 



Step Four: Apply paper mask after washing off the tube mask. 

My currently favourite paper mask: My beauty diary and Hada Labo. 

Put on some toner on your face before applying paper mask. 
Dont leave the mask for too long, it wont be better as you apply it longer. 
Always follow instruction :)

Tips: Dont throw your paper mask after that. Use it to wipe on your whole body for a happy skin!



Say hooray to HAPPY SKIN! 


~END~

No comments:

Post a Comment