Friday, October 15, 2010

░ WishList 2010 ░

Hey dear~ Here comes my wishlist! Hope to get everything in the year 2010 ^^
I'm not so greedy....I just love to B.U.Y
1. Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
I fall in love with this pinkish bottle once i saw it and smelled it
The smell is romantic & nice and the bottle is sweet & lovely!
Wanna become a Miss Dior too ◕‿◕





2. Adidas Shoes
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
Wow, a simple design makes perfect. I saw this at DP Al-ikhsan. The design is almost same with this pic but the blue strips are slighly diff.
It looks not so sporty and quite casual, it will be a nice choice for shopping and travelling.
Like it!

3. Liese Bubble Hair Colour (Chestnut brown)
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
Wanna have a new look before the end of this year >< getting bored with my black hair...
Will keep my hair longer (shoulder length) and give my hair some nice 'colour' ◕‿◕


4. Bla Bla Bla.......C.O.S.M.E.T.I.C
It's time to learn the powerful magic---Makeup.
Need to be more presentable as I'm turning to 19 next month. Phew~ However, many things is needed in order to learn this magic....Loose poweder, eyeshadow, eyebrow pencil, blusher & bla bla bla
BUT, i'm enjoy in makeup ^.^
*** The face shop's products are pretty good and the price is reasonable, it's a good choice overall.


It's time to go now~ gonna have lunch with my lovely girl friends and do some shopping after that.
Have a nice day everyone! World Peace ^_^

~Will update soon~


1 comment: