Monday, March 15, 2010

░ Vacation Planning ░



it's time to update my blog
Beatrice is having three trimester break in a year
trimester break = 3 weeks break ^^''
however, my holiday is different from my brother therefore it's quite hard to have a trip with my family
The coming break will fall on mid of May till 6 June
So So So .... I am thinking to have vacation with my friendsss
Yay Yay =) can go somewhere in Malaysia or even overseas
Thailand, Bali island, Hong Kong, Taiwan is few places ideal for student like us to travel to as we dont have so much $$$ to travel to those "expensive" country (such as europe =.="")
        



o(^^)o well well well... anyone interested pls let me know ^^v or have any trip can let me join pls inform  o(^^)o


Besides, I also think of become a volunteer of WWF during the break. Haha XD when i watching the program of Michelle Yeoh taking care of the Orang Utan on animal planet~ the idea of becoming a volunteer flows into my mind .
All  I hope is to spend my 3 weeks holiday in an useful way. Hope i can do it on the coming holiday


Good luck to everyone ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment